What if You're Gone

During my youngest days
I don't know where is my place
Whether in a far away hill
Or in the place where I'll be killed

Then one day I started to fall in love
I know it's a gift from up above
But then how come you go away?
You made me cry, I felt betrayed

I have no hope, I was lost
Deep inside there's a hole, I felt worst
Why life is so unfair?
One day you're here and then suddenly disappear

Happiness that I once gain
Turned into sadness and great pain
All my effort were in vain
Useless and out of flame

Now that you're suddenly gone
Gone 'till the dawn of the sun
I think it's a mystery
Than can create a big tragedy

It's time for me to say goodbye
Remembering all, then I cry
Looking at the dark sky
Wishing that I'll just die

If you are gone
I will treasure that you're the one
Who would mold me into a better man
Who can do anything as long as there's sun

0 Responses