She's still My Princess

My precedent is today’s present
A history of my love that has no event
Taking the path of the unknown
I was blinded and walking alone

One day I saw a girl in my dream
She is alone and always screams
I give her my heart as part of my art
She then began to see that she lives in my heart

She thought I’ve forsaken her in a castle
She never knew I almost die in a battle
To discover the things that will make her live
I give her my own so that she will be saved

I did not recognize I’m already dead
As she began to weep in my bed
The tears that flows wipe out my death
But I can no longer live with her in the planet earth

As I walk beyond eternity
I will let her know that she will always be
My dearly loved and cherished princess
The solitary one I’m going to miss

0 Responses