Pie of My Life

Realizing the truths of life,
I found someone who gave me life.

In behalf of my silence,

I’m still pursuing to reach my dreams.



All my life I’ve been searching,

All my life I’ve been wanting,

To find the sweetest pie,

And I saw it as I stare in your eye.




Across the miles I found you,

The smile that beams within you,

Touches my heart and let it tremble,

Makes me happy and comfortable.




Your eyes are like thunder,

Your presence is like a wave

That when I come unto you

I feel that I have no strength too.




In my dreams I couldn’t find you,

But in my heart you’re always true,

My heart is always open to welcome you,

To let you in and not to let you go.




Your voice in a far away place,

Was like a bird, singing for its praise

To the One who created you,

To the One who give me love to love you.




I wrote this poem to see you bloom,

To inspire you in your own home,

‘Cause you’re my only pie

I wish I won’t be shy
0 Responses