I Can't Forget You

I tried to say that I don’t love you
But I’m a fool if I do
Cause you’re my strength and my joy
My shield in every journey

You are so special in my heart
I don’t know why but I’m hurt
To say how much I love you
Though I cannot show it to you

I think for many times
To ignore you in my heart
Still you’re the one who owns
No one can ever blown

Your eyes are like thorns
Of roses which begun to glow
And also begun to grow
In my heart full of sorrow

Go! Go! I don’t love you
Even if it hurts me so
I will just keep it to myself
Without expressing to thy self

You! Oh so cute girl
Cause to make my life curl
Making it so ugly
Like a lily in a deserted valley

Why? I asked God
Such question may be senseless
But I really need to know
What God has tried to show?

How amazing life is
Harder than the stone
But God made you
To make me glow

Facing you I cannot do
Loving me you can’t do too
But only one thing I’ll do for you
I will never forget you

0 Responses